Welcome to scikit-ci’s documentation!¶
scikit-ci project was archived in March 2023.
To build Python wheels across platforms and CI servers, consider using cibuildwheel.
scikit-ci enables a centralized and simpler CI configuration for Python extensions.
the scikit-ci command-line executable, all the CI steps for all
service can be fully described in one
scikit-ci.yml configuration file.
- Configuration file
- Concept of Step
- Mapping with Appveyor, Azure Pipelines, CircleCI and TravisCI steps
- Order of steps
- Automatic execution of dependent steps
- Keeping track of executed steps
- Environment variable persistence
- Step specialization
- Reserved Environment Variables
- Environment variable usage
- Command Specification
- Python Command Specification
- Release Notes
Indices and tables¶
- Free software: Apache Software license
- Documentation: http://scikit-ci.readthedocs.org
- Source code: https://github.com/scikit-build/scikit-ci